If you have booked a transfer and received a confirmation via email, the driver will be waiting for you at the airport, hotel or any other designated pickup point, with the name board showing the indicated name. We will send you an email with information about your driver (e.g. name and mobile phone number). You will find your driver at the arrivals point of the airport, or at the hotel reception. If you are not able to locate your driver, please wait at the information desk of the airport or hotel. If you have booked a taxi transfer, and the driver has informed you about a delay on his arrival, please go to the information desk of the airport or hotel and wait for your driver. We will make sure that the driver will be with you the earliest possible.
Articles in this section
- How can I book with Transfair?
- When do I have to book the transfer?
- What does the price include?
- Are there any extra charges?
- How can I pay?
- Can I make changes to my booking?
- What if my transfer includes a child or children? Do you provide child seats?
- Am I allowed to bring my pets?
- Will I be sharing the vehicle with other passengers?
- When do I need to leave for the airport?